NEATCELL Picosecond Laser Skin Pen
Portable Laser Beam Pen To Remove Tattoos, Moles, Blemishes & More
Finally something you can use in the comfort of your own home!
They're always on our skin no matter how big or small
Do you have moles, tattoos, or skin blemishes that you hate?
Do you ever wish there was an easy, way to get rid of them without having to pay thousands?
Well our calls have been answered
Introducing the Laser Removal Pen. Using FDA Approved Picosecond Technology it fires rapid and powerful laser emissions to break up dark pigments without damaging any skin tissue.
Unlike traditional laser removal technology - the Pico Laser wont burn you, allowing you to slowly fade your blemishes as part of your normal home routines.
The Picosecond Laser Pen utilizes FDA approved & clinically validated technology laser for tattoo removal, laser freckle removal and other melanin removal.
How Does It Work?
Pico-second technology uses powerful impulses of light at a wavelength designed to ONLY attack specific pigments - leaving your skin pain free during treatment.
This means skin won’t be burned or damaged, only a gentle tingling sensation will be felt during operation.
How Long Will It Take?
To begin to see results we recommend; 1-2 exposures per week, repeated for 12 weeks. This gives all pigments adequate time to begin denaturing and cause visible fading. This process is known as Photo-ablation.
Below: A 2 month commitment to the Picosecond pen has almost completely removed Devon's Neck Tattoo. With the traditional Q-Switch Technology, these results would have cost thousands, with extensive healing time and high risk of infection.
Continuous and repeated exposure to these wavelengths causes pigments to weaken and break apart , painlessly and gradually fading your tattoo or blemish.
Continue application until the tattoo has faded completely, increasing intensity only when necessary. The image below demonstrates the fading you can expect with each month of treatment.
What Can I Remove?
With multiple routine sessions Pico-Laser technology allows you to easily remove:
- Eyebrow Tattoos
- Acne Marks & Pigmentary Layers
- Melasma (sunspots)
- Light Scarring/Stretch Marks
EASY TO USE
Avoid long visits to the doctor and painful procedures with a long healing time. This device is safe enough and effective in the privacy of your own home.
SAFE ON SKIN
The laser does not interact with human tissue. Have piece of mind that FDA Approved Picosecond Technology will keep your skin safe and your body blemish-free.
Sleek, Compact durable design meaning you can take it anywhere and pass it on to friends for years to come!
- Easy to use LCD Interface: providing a stress free user experience that anyone will be able to operate confidently.
- Efficient: Specially designed wavelength of the laser means this pen is very effective in dealing with any dark spots on the skin (tattoos, moles, acne scars).
- Effective: No Pain From Proven FDA Approved Technology.
- Fast: Any dark spots, tattoos, or other skin blemishes can be erased.
- Safe: Using the Laser Removal Pen will not cause any damage to skin tissues. Safety Glasses are provided and the LCD Display built in to provide you with maximum control over the process.
How To Use The Picosecond Pen
1. Power on the device, and the digital screen displays the frequency and intensity.
2. Press the "Inten" and "Fre/Hz" button to select the intensity and frequency
3. During operation, wear protective glasses
4. Put the hole of the pen towards to the spot where you want to operate with.
5. Cover with repair essence at once after operated.
Note & Tips
1. Please start from the Lowest Level , then slowly adjust picosecond laser pen to the suitable level.
2. Do not use irritating skin care products after therapy.
3. Level 9 is the weakest , while " 1 " is the strongest. Please start from the weakest level.
4. Pay attention to sun protection. The freckle treatment area is very sensitive to sunlight.
5. Apply a hydrating mask after the picosecond laser therapy. It can alleviate the dry and tight symptoms and accelerate the metabolism of the skin.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO RISK in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Q: Will It Rebound After Picosecond Laser Pen Therapy?
A: The pico laser pen uses a picosecond laser to break down the melanin particles at the bottom of the skin into powder, which is then metabolized by your body. However, it is necessary to protect your skin in the later stage, because melanin is active, and some factors such as ultraviolet radiation, staying up late, long-term skin water shortage, endocrine disorders may stimulate the black cells to secrete a large amount of melanin particles. So in the later period, you should pay attention to strengthening sunscreen, do a good job of hydrating, pay attention to rest, then it will be well controlled.
Q: What're The Picosecond Laser Pen Side Effects?
A: The treatment time is on the picosecond level, 1000 times faster than the traditional laser instrument. The treatment has finished before destroying the tissues around. The picosecond laser has a very strong blasting power for the melanin. Tiny particles can be easily metabolized and can shorten the number of treatments. Traditional laser laser instruments need 10 times, while the picoseconds only need 2 to 3 times, so the skin will not suffer from repeated stimulation and repair. The whole treatment process is very safe and efficient.
Q: Does Picosecond Laser Treatment Hurt?
A: There is a feeling of tingling heat during the treatment process. The more the pigment distribution is, the more obvious it is, but the speed will be very fast, it will end in 5-10 minutes, and the pain is completely acceptable.
Q: Does It Leave Scars On Your Face?
A: This is definitely not the case, because the speed of is in picosecond level ,so the time is really short. Besides, the picoseconds are specific for melanin, no affects to others. The pico laser can not even break a ballon, so it will not do harm to your skin.
- WARNING : DO NOT POINT PICO-LASER TO EYES, DOING SO COULD RESULT IN HARM.
- Use A Maximum Exposure Of 1-2 Seconds In Each Area.
- Take Breaks Of At Least 3 Days Between Each Session.
- Wear The Included Safety Glasses During Operation.
- Read Instructions Carefully - Not For Use In Or Around Eyes.
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 7-14 days
Guaranteed Safe Checkout